Search This Blog

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

VALENTINES 2011: PRODUCTS FOR A DIRTY WEEKEND...

With Valentines coming up next week I thought I'd make a few purse friendly suggestions to get you and your other half dirty in the most deliciously divine way possible. *smirks*

For the bath lovers
Lush have this fantastic little cube of goodness..."glorious mud" body mask (£3.95). Hop in the bath and have fun slathering yourselves in deep cleansing Rhassoul mud to cleanse and tone the skin. Scented with vanilla it's a sweet treat for you & your lovely! Bf & I both approve of this product ;)

For that dirty massage...

Lush's Soft Coeur (£4.30) is a delicious chocolatey massage bar that slowly melts upon contact with the skin...Get your loved one to give you a sensual massage, gently melting the bar onto the skin to reveal the molten cocoa and honey centre...oooo!
Might be worth noting that it's a good idea to put a towel down on the bed sheets when using this as it contains dark chocolate and honey...things could get messy ;)

The products above are part of Lush's permanent line and products I think are fun for Valentines.

I was recently sent a piece of the new Love Bird's Soap (£3.00) and instantly fell in love with it. 
It's very creamy, a complete luxury to use and doesn't dry the skin out in the slightest. Scented with jasmine and vanilla it's a delicately scented sensual soap...yum!

Hope these suggestions help with your Valentine's preparations!

(love birds soap = pr sample)

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I LOVE Lush :) Their bath bombs are fabulous (especially the Dragon's Egg one with glitter!!!) I'm excited to try out one of their massage bars this weekend...my boyfriend is also pretty excited about it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the second heart shaped?! If so, I want it O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush has some amazing stuff out right now! I got a great selection for christmas which made me enjoy showering so much more!!

    I just created a new blog displaying my film reviews called
    http://thesourrose.blogspot.com/
    any comments would be appreciated
    thanks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @fashion - it is and it's got a sticky gooey centre...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.