Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 February 2011

THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES!

Just a quick post to say a huge thanks for all the lovely comments and tweets I've received this week. Am feeling better today having spent the last 4 days in bed with the nastiest virus. When I wasn't sleeping I was coughing, snotting, sweaty witch with a bad headache and mood to match. 

I still have sporadic coughing fits and I am still attached to a box of tissues with a firstful of meds but despite this I finally feel like my head is clearing, with some former shadow of myself emerging again. Hallelujah!

So yes! HUGE thank you to you all for all your well wishes. Has meant a lot to me :)


Blogging to resume as of now!

3 comments:

  1. Aww no! I hope you feel completely and officially better soon m'lovely! :)

    Such a cute post, you're so unbelievably sweet!

    We hope to have to back and well with us again shortly! <3

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that nasty ole flu bug is like a very irritating and persistent ex-boyfriend that just won't let go... It took me weeks to get rid of it :S I really hope that you'll far much better. Lots of C and TLC <3 Take good care of your sweet self and I hope you'll get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw bless you both! Thanks so much *sniff*
    Really lovely to hear from you both and get such lovely comments left for me to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.