Search This Blog

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

POSTS SUSPENDED TILL I GET OVER THIS WRETCHED VIRUS.

Hello.

If you've been reading my tweets you will know that I have come down with a virus. Been battling this wretched thing since Friday and thought I was getting better yesterday but have been bed bound again and only seem fit to cough and snot....delightful it is not.

Feeling very sorry for myself in my pink PJs with a throbbing head of doom to contend with.

Anyway...I hope to post something up tomorrow if I can stay awake long enough.

In the meantime, avoid all work colleagues with a cough, if the person next to you on the tube or bus is coughing, get up and move somewhere else. WEAR GLOVES, avoid germs.Trust me...you don't want to feel like how I do...


This is Hellcandy, over and out :(



16 comments:

  1. Aww you poor thing, hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you and your computer will get well soon...=[

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope you start to feel better soon! Drink lots of tea and eat some dry toast, it always helps :)

    xoxo
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon!! Do battle that awful virus! Get plenty of rest and hope to see your posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww hope you'll feel better soon...
    :) Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon doll!

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all the well wishes! So lovely to hear from you.

    Currently holed up in bed for the third day and feeling no better. Going to have to see a doctor if this carries on...

    Hope to be blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww feel better soon! Mum's down with the same thing.. Feel so bad for you both! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep getting ill too :( I hope you get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get better soon! I was sick over all christmas break, it was awful. SO I can only hope it clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you get well soon, its a nasty one this year! Don't forget to steam, it's the only thing that relieves the nasty headaches/sinus pressure, even if it's only temporary :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.