Search This Blog

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

PUCKER UP FOR VALENTINES: EDWARD BESS MIDNIGHT BLOOM LIPSTICK

I love red lipsticks, I truly do. SO what better way to showcase some of my collection than for valentines day!
I've been digging around in my makeup drawers to find shades and brands I've not yet mentioned, so to kick start my Valentines swatches may I present to you a stunning red lipstick by Edward Bess. The shade is "Midnight Bloom" with the creamy formula gliding on with ease, super moisturising and very comfortable to wear (you won't feel like you have lippie on!).
The Edward Bess Ultra Slick lipsticks come with a luxury price tag, retailing at £24 each, but would make a lovely valentines treat for yourself ;)
You can purchase Edward Bess from www.zuneta.co.uk

Visit the Edward Bess website here: www.edwardbess.com

4 comments:

  1. Oooft, that looks/ sounds gorgeous! Got to love red lippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I still haven't tried any Edward Bess! What a fantastic red!x
    http://www.brightonfashionweek.co.uk/2011-02-09-whos-in-the-mood-for-love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.that shade of red is simply a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.