Search This Blog

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

BUMBLE & BUMBLE MENDING...FOR SERIOUSLY DAMAGED HAIR

Now I don't usually keep products squirreled away in a secret hidey hole, least of all products for my hair...BUT after being introduced to the new range of Bumble & Bumble Mending range it's literally safe to say they are HIDDEN! 

Created especially for truly damaged hair (like mine!), the star product in this range has got to be the shampoo. Rich and luxurious, my hair feels super moisturised after using this and that's before I've even gotten round to using the conditioner. I don't usually rate shampoo, seeing it as merely just a hair cleansing product, but this one is something special. PLUS a little goes an incredibly long way. 

As for the conditioner, whilst it's described as rich it's not so rich in the sense that it weighs down my fine hair. I like it and it leaves my hair silky and tangle free :)

The full range also includes a daily "mending complex" which is a leave-in treatment for extra help repairing hair whilst giving it shine and protection, plus a weekly "mending masque" which you leave in for 10 minutes before washing out. Admittedly I find it difficult to commit to this but when I do my hair feels like silk!


Have you tried any of the products from this range? Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Why is it now that I don't have bleached hair that all these new fantastic products are coming out for damaaged hair.

    May have to rethink the brunetter look!

    http://secretdiaryofaspendaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.