Search This Blog

Friday, 4 February 2011

NOTD: MAVALA AQUAMARINE no 154

I love this colour! It's bright and cheerful and makes a lovely change to the taupes that seem to saturate this Winter.

I've never tried any of the Mavala polishes before and they go on streak free with two coats enough to give decent coverage. Chipping was minimal and I love the dinky little 5ml size of them :) So cute.
Mavala polishes are available in John Lewis and Debenhams.

Have you tried any of the Mavala polishes? Would love to hear your recommendations!

(pr sample)

5 comments:

  1. ooo it's a really nice minty-green colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never tried this brand before but the color looks really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color, though it looks very much like several other colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color is really tropical like and lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mavala polishes!
    And i love this color!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.