Liquid Palisade has got to be one of the best nail products I've come across in a while. It's such an ingenious idea, yet so simple, you wonder why no one had thought of it earlier!
Like liquid masking tape for your nails, it's perfect for creating various nail art designs or simply to just make painting your nails that little bit easier.
My immediate thought when I received it was to try out a half moon manicure. I don't often do this mani as when I do; I freehand it and painstakingly at that!
Use the fine brush to paint it on the areas you want to mask off:
Let it dry and then paint polish over it:
Whilst the polish is still wet you simply peel away the Liquid Palisade away:
Hey Presto!Half moons!
Am so impressed and can't wait to try out more nail art so watch this space!
Liquid Palisade retails for $22 USD with free shipping for a limited time only. To find out more visit the website here: www.liquidpalisade.com
Search This Blog
Thursday, 17 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Oh that is super cool,I need me some of that :D
ReplyDeleteoh what a cool product. And I love this mani!
ReplyDeleteOMMMMG that is so cool!!!! i'm so going to have to get that!
ReplyDeleteNice review but I think I'll be better with invisible tape :)
ReplyDeletethat is genius! I bet loads of brands will copy it now though :| x
ReplyDeleteGod I need this stuff, it sounds so awesome. Your mani looks great!
ReplyDeleteI need to get myself some of those 'ring binger hole sticker' things to try the half moon with.. People seem to have great success with them!
ReplyDeleteIf all else fails then I may have to buy this! :)
Aw thanks everyone...it's such a fab product! Will be posting more looks using it very soon :)
ReplyDeleteHow 'bout a giveaway for your readers?
ReplyDelete@ kiesque, would love to...have sent you an email about it ;)
ReplyDelete