Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 April 2009

I HEART PINK..VERY MUCH SO!



So the order of the day was pink...in fact the my recently bought Mac reflects Pink dictated it so...it damn near held a pair of tweezers to my eyebrows and demanded I don pink or else...

So I obliged!

Am pondering whether I should start doing tutorials as I keep getting people asking me how I did this or that etc so it got me thinking...

But I need a better camera though...as in a snap shot one...

In fact I am waiting for the new canon camera to be released this month! WOO

In the meantime please make do with my photobooth shot!



She babbles I know.....but OMG she's in her rollers....ARGHHHH!!!


I've been in a silly mood all day as others can verify so i think I shall leave you here my dear readers!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.