Search This Blog

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

AVA ADORE YOU DAY WEAR! BEST FACE CREAM FOR MOI!


I finally caved in and could not bear the separation any longer...
After numerous skin complaints, flaking, clogged pores, spots of the fugly kind...I decided waiting out for my friend to give me my Creme De La Mer was not worth it...and invested in another pot of my beloved Day Wear.

I heart it. I even tried to form a heart in the photo above. *points* That's my love for this face cream that is!

It's like rekindling an old flame (not that I would erugh! but you know...an old make up flame *nods*)

The texture, the way it sinks into my skin...the scent! MMmmmmm! I love this cream so much and a pot generally lasts me at least 4 months.

If it's so good you may be wondering why I decided to change from it in the first place?

WELL...it's only SPF factor 15. That's the ONLY reason why. I felt like I needed a cream with a higher spf, 30 at least, to take me through the summer months as I suffer from brown spots which isn't great *pulls face*.

I've been using this moisturiser since I was about 19 I guess so that's 10 YEARS!!! EEEK! But not once have a ever really had a problem with it. It's just perfect for me and after the month I've been without it I think I can safely say I will not be changing moisturisers any time soon. Well, that is until I finally receive my CDLM...

If you haven't tried it I highly suggest you do. Day Wear is divine and it protects your skin from antioxidants and what nots. Yes, do try. Please do!

If that doesn't convince you then Estee lauder are currently offering a free gift promotion with 2 purchases (one to be skin care). You get a few goodies like lipstick, makeup bags, eyeshadows etc. I'll tell you more about it later this week and what else I got from them....

Now go...try the cream...test the sample pot. Give it a good sniff for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 41 and I won some Made from Earth skincare products and a few other anti-aging products in a contest, some of which were 200.00+. The Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming serum (from the Made from Earth skincare line) is by far the best of that bunch! THIS WORKS. I will always buy this.

    I had 2 small worry lines between my eyes and after 3 weeks or so they were for the most part, gone. One night I put some on, and put a Frownie on, which is a little 'tape thingy' you sleep in, and the next morning, those wrinkles were completely gone and they never came back. At all.

    It goes on smooth. I don't notice any smell really. I don't have any complaints in that department at all.

    I use this morning and night personally. It is not heavy or greasy and I wear it under my makeup. There's no tint and it goes on clear. It leaves my skin very smooth and soft. Do try it! Their website is http://www.madefromearth.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.