
Last week I meandered my way to the Mac store during my lunch break to check out the new collections which were as most of you know already, "A Rose Romance" and the new Dazzleglasses.
I didn't get anything from the Rose Romance collection in the end. I had my heart set on the See Thru lip colour in "Secret Crush" but when I dabbed with it I didn't really like it! Don't get me wrong I love stains esp Benetint, but this was just too sheer and didn't smell as divine as Benetint either.
I did however come away with a Dazzleglass. In fact I could have come away with a fair few but I refrained. Mostly because I have some already from the time before, and also because I have been buying those Gosh ones recently too.
Before I got there I was pretty adamant that I was going to purchase "bare neccessity" but walked away with "Baby Sparks" which is a very subtle colour for me but I LOVE it.
It's a very light, rosy, baby pink (if that makes sense!) and has subtle pinky silver sparkle in it. Perfect for every day wear or to slather on top of your favourite pink lippy (am loving it with my Revlon Matte at the moment).
What I love about the Dazzleglasses is that they are not very tacky/sticky as some lip glosses are. Mac Laquers, Nars glosses and Gosh On Stage glosses being good examples!
The glitter is nice and sheer too. It's not in your face so to speak so it gives mature, refined and sophisticated glittery lips *nods*
I can see myself investing in a lot more of these now they are back again. Afterall I am a huge glitter whore!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.