Search This Blog

Friday, 15 May 2009

CURSE YOU BLEMISH!!!


Why oh why is it Sod's Law that you are bound to get a spot of absolute HORROR just before a hot date? Hmmmm? HMMMM? *stamps foot*

My skin has been less than satisfactory over the last 2 weeks and now this little brute of a spot has decided to rear it's ugly head.

MUST-BE-TERMINATED.

I don't really get spots anymore but I use to have awful acne has a teenager *huge sigh*. It effected my confidence and just all in all really was a super b*tch.

If you're suffering from serious acne I would definitely recommend you visit your doctor. All this clearasil etc etc won't cut it believe me. I was given a gel called Isotrex (I think) and it worked wonders for helping me as a teen but do consult your doctor to find the best treatment for you.

ANYWAY...it's a call for home remedies tonight, and out comes the Lavender Essential Oil (oh YES!). I really should also get a clay mask onto it to dry the horrible thing out...*ponders*. In fact, I think I will do and I will be using my Neal's Yard Rose Formula Anti-Oxidant Facial Mask *nods*

I am determined to destroy the enemy in under 24 hours. Can she do it? Bleeding well hope so.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Lush Grease Lightning!!!!! get it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly it wasn't AS bad. Still there but not as gross as it was before. I would say I was pretty pleased with the results. It didn't clear up but it definitely shrank *phew*!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.