Search This Blog

Monday, 11 May 2009

REVIEW: DERMALOGICA ULTRA CALMING CLEANSER


As some of you may know I am hating my skin right now. It's flared up in the most unattractive allergy on one side of my face.

I am still trying to whittle it down to what it could actually be.
I finished using my beloved Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus and have been using some samples I was given a while ago so it may well be that. ut it doesn't make sense why it's only on one side of my face.

I just hope that when I get my Creme De La Mer it's ok for my skin!

Anyway...so onto the review.

I've read rave reviews about this Dermalogica cleanser but I've always been put off getting it as let's face it, I am a sucker for packaging and this stuff just doesn't cut it. It's too clinical and *yawn*...b-o-r-i-n-g.

Plus there have always been other cleansers out there that smell divine and adorably delicious, and this one smells...mild.

To put it bluntly, nothing really excites me about it. It's what you would call, or I would call..."safe".

I feel like cleansing should be this ritual. This yummy experience that makes you WANT to use the product and get every last trace of make up off.

But anyway....

I bought this on Saturday so I've only been using it for a few days but already my skin is looking a lot less fiery.

I apply the cleanser on my face and wipe it off with cotton pads. You can use water if you so wish but for some reason I am opting for the cotton pad method this time round (I am a big water baby!).

I can't say anything about it really excites me but I shall write another review in a few weeks to let you know how I am getting along. The skin takes 28 days to renew itself so I don't really think this is a fair judgement of a product yet!

The main thing for me right now is that this baby clears my skin up. If it does that I shall love it forever and give in a crown ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.