Hey everyone :)
It's been a bank holiday over here in the UK so fraid there wasn't a Sunday update for you.
Tonight is going to be a quick one me thinks as I am uber tired and in dire need of some sleep!
Quick update on my gel nails.
I really hate it when they start growing out. Am a horrific perfectionist and the little gaps emerging are really starting to screw my head in.
I can't even remember the wonderful red polish they used either which sucks as I wanted to order it online. Must remember to ask them on Friday.
In a bid to make the growing out period between manicures more endurable I've taken the polish off (with non acetone polish remover) and applied a new colour to disguise it a bit. Looks ok actually but I cannot believe how much nails actually grow in 2 weeks! WOW.
I also am suffering from a crack in one of them which irritates me! Will have to get a new nail applied i think...*sigh*
I love my gel nails don't get me wrong, but the maintenance is already starting to infuriate me. I will have to keep a beady eye on how she files my nails so I can do the same in between infills. My nails are getting so long and I am itching to get a file against them and file them all short again. Must resist!
Anyway...enough complaining! No doubt I will love them again on Friday when they are all perfectly manicured again :)
Search This Blog
Monday, 25 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.