Search This Blog

Thursday, 28 May 2009

IMPERFECTIONS IS ALL I'M SEEING

Bit of a muttering blog tonight am afraid.

I don't know about anyone else but every time I peer into a mirror I am always seeing imperfections. ALWAYS.
Is it vanity? Obsession? Bad esteem? Who knows. But it's not a good way to go!

Lately I am really not liking my skin. It's a disaster zone of dry areas, oily areas, blemished areas and congested pores.

Basically I'm not liking what I'm seeing. *pulls face*

Still, perseverance and I should have clear skin again. *fingers crossed*

On a more positive and brighter note, I am finally getting my nails done tomorrow! SOOOOO excited and cannot wait to have these seriously long talons trimmed down and fixed up again. I am set on OPI's "Lincoln Park In The Dark" as my colour of choice but no doubt I shall be seduced by some other beauty.

I also meandered into Inglot at Westfield during my lunch the other day. I've always been reluctant to purchase anything from them because they just seem to rip off other companies, but I have to admit I really want to make up a palette of eye shadows. I like how they have glitter in like the Nars ones but at a fraction of the price.

Must ponder this one some more....

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I totally understand. I'm still having this god damn spot problem, and at the moment, it's all I can see :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. mew!

    I can completely sympathise.
    Am really liking the Lush Grease Lightning blemish gel as it's natural and doesn't dry your skin out. Seems to work for me. There is a Lush in Liverpool Street station if that helps you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll give it try :D
    BTW: How do you get that Twitter feed thing on the side?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.