Search This Blog

Monday, 18 May 2009

MUTTERINGS ABOUT FRENCH MANICURES, LIPSTICK CANDY AND OTHER OBSERVATIONS...

Bon Soir everyone!

I hope you all had a very good weekend :)
Am feeling a bit exhausted this evening so this entry is going to be a quick one me thinks.

First off...I purchased the Talika heated eyelash curlers finally! Should be arriving tomorrow I hope so I will write a full review asap.

I have also been using the new Clynol Powder Punch. It's basically a hair powder that turns into a gel texture for volume and styling...
Curious? I shall be writing a review very soon!

Hmm what else? Oh I had a cute little conversation with a wonderful male over the weekend. He asked me what was up with the white bits women have on their nails. Bless! Wasn't a fan of what I figured out to be evetually be "French Nails" and neither am I so that's good! I love the way boys describe girly thibgs. Too cute.

Still on the subject of nails...my gels are growing out and FAST. I think I am going to have to remove the polish and apply a new coat of polish to hide the growth till I next get them done. I'm such a ridiculous perfectionist when it comes to make up that this gap thingy I've got going really irks me....

I stopped by Cyber Candy in Covent Garden on Sunday to stock up on my beloved overseas sweets i.e Pixie Sticks...much love for them.
I also picked up a Bratz Candy Lipstick (yes I know. TYPICAL!) Doesn't taste very nice but hey! The novelty won me over :P

Other than that I think that's me in a nutshell for tonight *nods*

2 comments:

  1. PIXIE STICKS!!! mmmmmm.
    I have really good nails and eye lashes for a guy... as in I should have been born a girl with these features :P haha.

    Perhaps you can give me some skin advice - I'm getting a few spots here and there (probably stress), and Clearasil is not really doing much. It took down a little, but I've been using it for a while now, and they're not going.
    Any ideas on something better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mo,

    Hmmm I am still suffering at the moment but I just bought the Lush spot gel so will let you know how it fares.

    Spots suck. I'm 29 for lordy's sake! Should SO be over this!
    * flaps arms*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.