So I'm getting my nails done on Friday but as you know, the growth gap has been infuriating me. We're talking chronic here!
Nails that looked so manicured and perfect suddenly became...not so.
Maybe it's just me as everyone was telling me they looked fine, but seriously, I have this perfectionist thing going and THEY DIDN'T!
In a big to overcome this slight hazard (before I decided to take a nail file to them and go nuts) I decided to take the polish off and paint them in a new coat of colour. I originally painted it in a metallic red but that just looked awful.
So today I am sporting OPI's "Make Love". A lovely pale pink which is wonderful. It's subtle and pretty and doesn't eccentuate the grow out. See! *points*
Happy again :)


Ooo that colour is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. It's a lovely matte colour so hides the growth bit well! I wish I got more in the Sally sale now as there were more colours but was a fool and thus...did not. Boo.
ReplyDelete