My apologies as I forgot to mention in my last post that this week is a bank holiday in the UK...meaning we get Monday off! WOO!
It's also been fab sunny weather so I've barely been at my laptop all weekend...I really MUST get an app for my iphone so I can blog on the go. Could anyone recommend one?
Anyway...it's another muttering blog as I have been mulling over a few things make up based...and they are as follows:
1) REVLON - OK so we have an update on the "Cherries In The Snow" lipstick...I went to Superdrug a few days ago and they now have the label for it...but it's still not in stock. I wait with baited breath and have settled for a Matte lippy to tide me over (review to follow this week).
2) CREME DE LA MER - I am perusing the website for more lux goodies for me as the discount I can get is actually 60%! Credit crunch tastic!
3) Quite probably the MOST exciting beauty discovery for me this week is the fact that I can get 40% off Dr Russo Medispa because of my work discount. The benefits of working near the Uk's biggest shopping centre is getting even better!Which leads me to number 4...Click here for the website & to see what I can get a discount on! *squeals*
4) I have decided to get gel nails...I KNOW they are uber bad for you but my nails are horrid and they are flaking and grim as it is. It's £45 for a set at Dr Russo but I get 40% off so it's only £27! YAY! Top end beauty treatments for a high street price. WOO HOO!
5) Reviews - I must do more of them this week as I have a bucket load of things I need to blog about. The weather has just been so fantastic and the last thing I want to do is sit and stare at a laptop after staring at one for the whole week at work. Least it's a MAC ;)
6) I've been pondering whether I should do little tutorials and tips. I'm far too shy for a video YT thing but I could happily do photos....
7) I need a better camera. I was considering a Canon G10 but if anyone can recommend me a better one then please, please do let me know!
That's about it me thinks!
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
Search This Blog
Sunday, 3 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.