I know! The title says it ALL so let's not beat around the bush:
Carnaby Street Shopping Event
Celebrate the season with a spring clean of your makeup collection and benefit from a 20% discount in M.A.C Soho.
Thursday 14th May 2009
5.00pm - 9.00pm
M.A.C
28 Fouberts place,
Soho, London, W1F 7PR
0870 192 5555
A 20% discount* will apply in-store for one night only. Please present this email at the till to take advantage of this offer.
This event is part of the Carnaby Shopping Evening.
For further information visit Carnaby London.
*Discount does not apply to Viva Glam product ranges.
The store is rammed on a normal day so I'm expecting this to be a rather uncomfortable experience. It's the UK pro store no less so expect some major queuing!
Search This Blog
Friday, 1 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.