
I think this blog is in danger of turning into a "Mac & Lush" blog...I just LOVE them both so so much!
I always use to think soap was boring...horrifically boring *yawn*
That was until I discovered Lush soaps. They are so devine and every year I look forward to the Xmas soap "snow cake" Mmmm..it's so so good.
So during my lunch break my work colleague wanted to pop into Lush for a bottle of the "Olive Branch" shower gel. Which left me to peruse the store for something small for me!
After sniffing numerous soaps I settled for "Porridge" which is said to be ideal for sensitive skin. Rolled oats and lashings of Molasses, this soap intrigued me with it's delicate scent and it's oaty appearance!
Naturally,despite the fact that I have 2 soaps on the go already, I ripped off the wrapping and gave it a go this evening. How could I resist I ask you?
Results?
It's wonderfully creamy. Not a heavy lather which is good in my opinion as lather is generally all sodium lauryl sulfate anyway.
It scent is light, it feels super moisturising and it didn't leave my skin feeling dry afterwards which is a BIG plus.
The oats I think are a tad of a disappointment as in my head I assumed they would make a good exfoliator. It's far too gentle for that but it make sup for it with it's moisturising properties me thinks.
All in all I am looking forward to using this soap again. It makes using soap a delight as oppose to something you just wash with. You get my drift no?
You can find out more here


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.