Anyway...I fancy having a bit of an all over the place blog tonight *nods*
So the latest things on my mind are as follows:
1) I love my gel nails. I cannot stop looking at them *sneaks another look*. Am glad I got them short enough to type and also that I got them round. They just look more natural.
I'm already debating what colour to go for next. Anyone have any recommendations for OPI colours?
2) I really MUST get those Talika heated eyelash curlers. In fact I shall ordered them after I finish typing this!
3) I heart Cherries in the Snow. I wore it today and got lot's of compliments. It's nice to get compliments ;)
Hmmm what else? I noticed Gosh are doing another 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug. I really love their Light N shine glosses...tempted...might have to have a better look tomorrow!
OH!!! Tonight was the Mac 20% offer at the pro store in town! I debated going but the store is always rammed as it is...so decided against it. Frikking well glad I didn't go as my friend text me to tell me that the queue was snaking all the way around the block! YIKES! Wish I asked him for a photo now...
*ponders* I also got a few things yesterday...am still on the hunt for the ultimate waterproof mascara so I purchased the Bourjois "Liner Effect"
I also got "Organic Surge orange blossom hand & nail cream" from Holland & Barrett. It was around £2.50 so not bad for an organic product!Last but not least (and not make up related)...I adore hairbands with bows on so I came back with these delightfully tacky ones from Claire's Accessories:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.