Search This Blog

Monday, 10 August 2009

FOTD: BLUE SMOKEY GLITTERY EYES

Hope you had a good weekend! For once it was sunny in London...woohoo!

So technically more of an "Eyes of the Day" entry but mew.

On Saturday I went out for dinner with one of my good friends and decided to wean myself off the "liquid black liner & red lippy" combo I've been adopting in favour of some COLOUR.

Oh yeah...she dabbled with the Ben Nye palette!

What I used:

Ben Nye: Cosmic Blue all over top lid and a smudge on lower lash line(from the Grande Lumiere palette)
Inglot: navy blue eyeshadow in corners and lower lash line(similar to Mac Contrast)
Mac: Carbon eyeshadow in the corners
Pop glitter: taken from the 10 piece pop glitter set.
Mac: Blacktrack fluid line on lower lash line
Gosh: Perfect Lift N Shape mascara

1 comment:

  1. really pretty...i have been really into blue lately...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.