Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 August 2009

OVER HYPED & UNDERWHELMED!

Just read Lollipop26's blog and thought I would put my two pence worth into the mix. That and the fact that I am away from home at the moment so all my photos/products are not to hand!

SO let us commence...

1) Benefit Dr Feel Good
I bought this a few years ago as there was such a buzz over this product. I was hoping that it would do everything it said on the tin but alas no...it clogged my pores instead and gave me major blemishes...

2) Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat
A make up artist recommended this to me once (I use to work in music and take photos at video shoots). She said this product was a great primer and give crease free eyeshadow. It didn't and it was a pricey little number too!

3) MUFE HD powder
My skin felt suffocated on first application. I've never used it since. Felt to synthetic and un natural for me.

4) Gosh Lipstick in Darling
See, I really wanted to fall in love with this product like everyone else has but I am instead in love with Mac's Slimshine Bare! Darling is just too pale for me!

I really could go on and on but I've got to peg it out of the flat again. Sorry I've not wrote as much as I would have liked the last few days!

Can I say "to be continued"?

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you on the Dr Feelgood. Awful product but it promised so many good things. Mine was so dry from when I first got it. I thought it was just me not being able to apply it properly but it think its more because its rubbish. lol I like other benefit things though. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.