Search This Blog

Thursday, 20 August 2009

LATEST MAC PROMO VIDEO

I don't know if anyone has seen the latest Mac video...so here it is!



If I'm honest I very rarely view any of the videos on the Mac YouTube channel in favour of the DIY beauty gurus. From the view count on the Mac channel it looks like I'm not the only one!

I however, am pleased to say I am looking forward to the forthcoming "Style Black" collection. I went through a very gothic punk phase when I was a teenager and I still do have a little fondness for dark vampy make up *pouts*

Let's hope it's just as appealing in real life!

Are you looking forward to any of the new Mac collections? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. ooh i am so looking forward to this collection. i just love really dark lips. oh & btw i've tagged you for an award on my blog x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo a tag! Thanks very much :) I'll have to have a little ponder on what 10 interesting facts I can say about myself..YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.