Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 August 2009

TOP 10 MUST TRY LUSH BATH BALLISTICS!

As you must all know by now I am a fanatic Lush devotee!

However, it wasn't always this way. In fact I can shamefacedly say that I was once one of those who proclaimed "OMG it REEKS in here!".

Thankfully I have amended my ways and have since been a devote follower of all things Lush.

Anyway, Lush are renown for their bath ballistics, you know the round balls that you chuck in water and fizz! So here are my top 10 ballistics:

1) BIG BLUE

Hands down my absolute FAVOURITE! I love the way it turns the bath water blue and scatters seaweed in yout tub. Always makes me think a few fish should be swimming in my bath tub :) ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!

2) ULURU

Yep...that's Ayers Rock to those who don't know the aboriginal name of it. I have NO idea why Lush ever discontinued this but THANKFULLY it's in the "retro" section of the website so you can mail order this. Amazingly fresh and citrus fragranced ballistic that turns the water a lovely summery colour ;)

3) ALL THAT JAS

Another retro Lush but it smells sooooo devine and Jasmine is suppose to be an aphrodisiac...Oooo ehhh! Florally without being too girly. A really lovely unique ballistic well worth trying out.

4) SAKURA

This ballistic is the only one I think that lingers on the skin well after you've stepped out of the bath.
It's a difficult one to describe but I guess it's florally but pretty fresh at the same time. Definitely try this one. It's girly hands down!

5) BUTTERBALL

Smaller in size but super moisturising! Definitely under rated but has obviously stood the test of time has it's still going strong! Smells sweet and packed full of cocoa butter chips that melt on contact with hot water. Devine!

6) FAIRY JAS

Technically not in the regular to buys and not in the retro section but you can be sure it will resurface at Xmas. This is the one PACKED with irredescent glitter. I love this. Makes me feel like Tinkerbell! Watch out for it at Xmas!

7) THE SICILIAN

If you like citrus, fresh fragrances then this is the ballistic for you! Part of the retro range it is well worth trying out!

8) VANILLA FOUNTAIN

This is the odd shaped ballistic that is just wonderful for those who love their girly sweet scented fragrances. A regular in stores so don't worry about postal services!

9)TISTY TOSTY

The heart shaped romantic rose scented ballistic. A CLASSIC one that has more than stood the test of time. Comes with 7 rose buds which is part of some ancient spell (check website for full explaination!)

10) HAPPY PILL

Fresh and vibrant this ballistic is for those who are feeling a tad low. Chuck this in the bath on a Friday night and feel the benefits of a lovely positively relaxing experience!

So these are mine, now what about yours? What are your favourite Lush ballistics? Please share and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.