Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 August 2009

NAIL HAUL part 2 & A LITTLE NAIL CARE UPDATE.

Yep, apologies again for the influx of nail related blog posts. This will dominate my beauty regime for ages am afraid!

Anyway, as promised here is part 2 of my nail haul. I pretty much bought everything Scrangie mentioned on her nail care must haves post and also threw in the "Solar Balm" as this is perfect for when I am on the tube or bus, no potential spills with this baby! Plus another bottle of Solar Oil as I am churning through my old bottle super fast.

I am really loving the CND cuticle eraser and to me it smells of Lemon Sherbet sweets (like the kind Dumbledore loves). I LIKE the scent!
For someone who NEVER use to use cuticle products I am slapping this stuff on religiously. Like I said, better flipping well work!

I am also loving immensely the "nail eat" product I mentioned previously. It really makes a difference to my weak thinning nails and I definitely prefer it to OPI's nail envy for making my nails feel strong.

In general my natural nails seem to be doing ok. I think I might start slapping on the "Nai Stimulator" product I bought on a few of my nails as they are pretty stumpy. Nicht so gut!

I have made Solar Oil/balm a part of my daily maintenance now along with CND cuticle eraser and a fresh coat of nail eat.

I just want to start seeing some nice healthy nails again...and preferably long strong ones!

However,there is one thing I miss about my about my gel nails. Chip free nail polish. *sigh* Still, I guess I could grow use to changing my nail polish colour more often.

If you have any nail care tips you want to throw my way please share! I am a deseperate lady with three stumpy finger nails!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're doing all of this already but don't do any washing up or cleaning without wearing rubber gloves and moisturise after every hand wash. I have a little pot of good old fashioned Nivea cream on my desk at work and just rub a tiny amount into my nails after every hand wash.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.