1) a spider crawling around in my bedroom, the kind that crawls above your head and slips a lot *shudders*
2) scary scrapping noise coming from outside at 4am...sounded like someone was burying a body although in all honesty probably was just a fox.
*sigh*
So yes...MUTTERINGS!
MAC NEW RELEASES - graphic garden, love that look, baby bloom, euristocrats 2
Tomorrow it's new releases day for Mac stores although everything is on the website already. I might get a pearl glide eyeliner but nothing really has me excited...how bout you? I use to really look forward to Mac releases but since Hello Kitty, nothing has really griped me! It feels very recycled lately and I think that's a huge shame.
CHINA GLAZE - Purple Panic Nail Polish
I keep getting complimented on this shade. It's truly an AMAZING colour and I think everyone should have this *nods*
FALSE NAILS - they are coming off!
I think my gels are going to have to come off. I really love having them on but now my usual place is closed I can't justify spending £35 a time to have them infilled. This does mean I can set myself a lot of natural nail challenges and try and grow the perfect set! Quite sadly excited about this...
HYPERPIGMENTATION
I have a rather annoying brown spot on my cheek just below my left eye. It's really started to steal the limelight in photos and I think it's about time I tackle it. Can anyone recommend a good product for this?
Hmmm...I think I shall leave it there. My brain is seriously running on empty and is crying for some serious Zzzz's.
Forgive me!
Before I leave here is a photo of what my nails have been like for the last week. I used OPI's Brand New Skates as a base and my ancient Silver Mac polish to do the Konad stamping with. Hope you like!



really nice nail design...xoxo
ReplyDeleteOuch, scary things!!
ReplyDeleteLove the nail pattern! So elegant and stylish!
Love the pattern on your nails girly! Super cute looks like it would look great with anything!
ReplyDeleteBTW...Where did you get the stamp at??
Love it!
Your nails look lovely! The pattern is really cute! xXx
ReplyDelete