
I've been using this cream for a while ever since my best friend Helen recommended it to me.
See, over the years I've realised Helen and I have very different skin types. She recommended me the Biore warming face cleanser. This was the worst cleanser I have ever tried but it worked for her. She's recommended lots of things which I can't remember off the top of my head but none of them ever agreed.
That is until I tried the Neals Yard Frankincense Nourishing Cream.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Upon first application I thought "yikes this is very heavy stuff". It also seemed to sit on your skin, as oppose to sink in straight away so you kind of feel like you have a thin film on your skin.
Least it's not a "glider". Glider is my term given to creams that just slide all over your face and that's about it. Think watery. Think..."meh".
Anyway I digress. I applied it as a night cream and the next morning my skin felt so soft! I'll even go so far as to say it LOOKED noticably different. More awake.
Then during the day I thought, maybe I'm just being generous with my thoughts.
I've been using this cream for the last month and I still adore it. It's wonderful! The indredients are natural and the scent is like incense...that would be the frankincense then!
If you suffer from dry skin that needs a good moisture injection then I would highly recommend this product. One 50g jar will set you back £17.80 but the pot will last you for ages as you only need a slither to coat your whole face :)
Click here to read more on the Neals Yard website


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.