Super quick blog post tonight as I am once again playing catch up with sleep...boo!
Has anyone purchased anything from the new Mac collections? I'm still not really feeling them. Sure I'll go in to my local Mac store on the first Thursday of every month to check them out, but nothing has really grabbed me.
It's sad. I like having that Mac fix every month.
I'll wander into the Mac Pro store a few times a month but I get put off by the MUAs there...meh.
Anyway, this month I did have my heart set on getting some of the Pearlglide eye liners from the "Love That Look" collection, but upon closer inspection, although incredibly appealing...I decided against them.
Check out the swatches here:
Left to right: Black Russian, Molasses, Fly-by-Blu, RaveThey do look better in real life especially Fly-by-Blu and Rave, but for £12 I decided I could achieve this look with loose pigment over black kohl *nods*
They are incredibly soft and far better than the Urban Decay 24/7 liners but I'm trying to be good this month (and next) with my money.
Why?
Because I am going to New York next month! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!


if you use the pearlglide with one of the eyeshadows ontop like rave & then fashion groupie it looks amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
I do really like the pearlglide liners but I agree you could probably achieve it with a normal liner and a pigment!
ReplyDeleteI got 4 of the starflash eyeshadows but thats mostly because I missed out first time round! x
wow! i love the fly-by-blu! it's so beautiful but it's a little expensive. save it!
ReplyDeletei like the idea of liner with pigment coz we can use lotsa mix and match... :D