Search This Blog

Monday, 24 August 2009

WHAT I AM USING RIGHT NOW :)

Aye, I decided to follow up on Lollipop26's blog post and share with you my current "go to" products :) I love these posts and I hope you enjoy reading this one.

SO! Let us commence!

Shampoo: I switch between Aromatherapy Associates Balance shampoo and the CHI Silk Bath shampoo.


Conditioner: Aromatherapy Associates Balance conditioner, Tresemme or Fudge (I like to have a few conditioners on the go at once!).

Styling products: I very rarely use any styling products apart from Chi Silk Infusion. As it's got hot again I also use a heated hair protector and my current product of choice is an Estee Lauder one. My hair is long and definitely needs help in this heat.

Shower Gel: Again I have a few running together! Lush "Happy for Sad" and Clarins "Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate" (I LOVE this Clarins range, smells SO divine!).

Body moisturiser: I'm using some Boots No7 cellulite cream on the bumpy bits and then The Sanctuary's body oil spray everywhere else. Oh and also Lush's "King of Skin" body butter :)

Deodorant: Michum powder fresh roll on.

Fake Tan: EEEEEEEEEEE NO NO NO! NO tan!

Cleanser: bane of my life at the moment. My skin has totally screwed itself up after using Dermalogica's Ultra Calming cleanser. Am now using Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish to hopefully get it back on track *fingers crossed*.

Exfoliator: a Boots micro exfoliant one

Primer: I don't use one. never have! Probably will invest in one in NYC but my face is so sensitive that i try to limit the layers I slap on it.

Foundation brush: Mac 188 brush, the smaller one as its a much better size for me to play with.

Concealer:
Clarins concealor stick is super slim and handy and takes residence in my purse *nods* I like the smooth texture of this product and it's not drying like some concealor sticks out there.

Blusher: Mac "Dame" is my favourite as it's a builder upper, meaning you can never apply too much of this.

Bronzer: Don't really do bronzer but I love my Mac mineralised redhead product. Might get the Barry M one as I have heard good things about it!

Highlighter: Benefit's Moonbeam is my absolute favourite but I also have a little tube of Highbeam in my purse and I also use Mac Lustre Drops but I think it's not as good.

Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance hands down.

Eyeshadows: I have a TON but I can guarantee I will use Mac "vapour" every week (to pair with my red lips). Last week I used Clarins "dark blue", Mac "carbon", Lily Lolo "indigo" (AMAZING!) ermmm...far too many to mention!

Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in BlackTrack (need this for a smokey eye!), Urban Decay liquid liner in "perversion".

Curler: Talika heated eyelash curlers.

Mascara: erugh, don't get me started. Right now "Gosh's lift N shape". Still trying to find my HG of waterproof mascaras...

Lipstick: Mac "Mac Red" is my HG red, Mac "Bare" slimshine, Clarin's "Simply Nude", and of course Revlon's "Cherries in the Snow". I wear all of these every week.

Lipgloss: Sleek Wonderlast Gloss in "Purity" and "Berry Blush" seem to be the regulars. I also love my Nars "eros" gloss.

Nail Colour: Cannot stop raving over China Glaze's "Purple Panic Neon" and currently wearing OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques" as my finger nails are stumpy. Dying to try my Zoya polish in "casey" too but waiting for naisl to be longer. Don't want to draw even more attention to the stumps!

There! C'est Fini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.