Since Friday I think I have read a bazillion blog entries on Nail Care Must Haves, watched a TON of YouTube videos on how to grow amazing nails and more importantly, invested in as many nail treatments that I can get my mitts on!
I don't know if you've read Scrangie's blog but she has THE most amazing nails. So amazing that I thought they were fake at first. She has an entry on her MUST have items which is basically what I have been buying up (with the exception of the "nail food system" of which I got suckered in by the video on the nail care club website...)
So tonight is part one of my Nail Treatment Haul (second one to follow tomorrow as I ordered more treatments from the one website and want to blog about them all together).
Here is what I've got so far:
Since Friday I have been using my old bottle of OPI Nail Envy and tried to follow the 10 day treatment. It just FLAKES and CHIPS though so how the heck am I suppose to endure it eh?Soooo tonight I've moved onto the "nail food system" which dries impressively fast and makes my nails feel much stronger than Nail Envy. Whether it works is yet to be determined!
I also purchased the Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair (for night time use) and the Qtica Nail Growth Stimulator (for after my course of nail food).
I ordered these items on Sunday from the website www.nailcareclub.com
which is UK based (horray no custom charges!) and was really surprised and happy when not only was the delivery fast but I also received some freebies with my order which included two Zoya nail polishes!
I've read a lot about this brand but never purchased them (can't get them in UK stores) so I am very excited to try them. OK so maybe the brown shade might not be to my preference but meh! Twas free ;)Note: If you want to order the Qtica Natural nail Growth Stimulator from the Nail Care Club website use this code to receive a FREE tube of Qtica Solid Gold Cuticle Oil: QT JA0901
I shall let you know how I go with these products as soon as I start seeing (or not seeing) results.
WISH ME LUCK!
Click here to read Scrangie's Nail Care Must Haves


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.