I am SO excited! Just booked a trip to New York next month! WOOO!
I've always wanted to go to the Big Apple and am in dire need of a decent holiday with my last being Tokyo two flipping years ago!
Needless to say there will be LOTS of make up haulage, in fact the boy said to me, "are you going to do my head in? Can't you buy make up in the UK?"
Hmmmm had to explain the wonder that is Sephora. Last one I went to was down Hollywood Blvd and I spent ages in there. Poor boy...he will have to be patient with me but we are going for his birthday so can't make him suffer toooo much *smirks to self*
So, tonights question is simple.
Can you recommend any make up stores in NYC that I simply MUST visit?!
If you're feeling particularly chatty any recommendations for NYC in general would be great. Good places to see, places to eat, places to go out in the evening...any help would be MUCH appreciated :)
Search This Blog
Thursday, 13 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i am so jealous...i wanna go too...i love new york so much...i hope you have a wonderful time. there..xoxo
ReplyDelete