Besides sleeping, watching True Blood and shopping (bad me!) I also went to Kew Gardens for a little wander...and to snap some photographs for a project I am working on.
Anyway! It was a beautiful day and I came across this pretty little feather:
He was soooo gorgeous...so so stunning and completely oblivious to the fact that I was staring at him in awe.So this beautiful bird got me inspired and I decided to have a go at "peacock eyeshadow". Nope, I didn't draw two colourful giant birds on each eye lid *shakes head*...I merely borrowed the colours ;)
Hope you like it! I really need to play around with the white balance, iso and shutter speed to get better photos...can't really see the colours well enough am afraid:



I used the following products to achieve this look:
Barry M Dazzle Dust (no 25) on top lid.
My absolute FAVOURITE green. Nothing beats this and I always get compliments when I wear this colour. SOOO pretty!
Gosh Loose eyeshadow in "Kiwi" on top lid.
Benefit shimmer powder in "pistachio" in inner eye.
Lily Lolo mineral eyeshadow in Indigo in crease and around lower lash.
B Never Too Busy To B Beautiful cream eyeshadow in "Bluemer" on lower lash line.
Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in "perversion" to line top lid.
All this followed with lashings of black mascara on top lashes and blue on the bottom :)


soo pretty!! I love the colors! :D
ReplyDeletep.s. you should enter my contest! hope you check it out ♥
Oooo I shall wear Aqua to work tomorrow and post a FOTD to your comp ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know Aquaheart :)
Waw, I just love the look, great colours and beautiful eyes
ReplyDelete