Search This Blog

Friday, 28 August 2009

FOTD: AQUATIC TURQUOISE EYES

Ok maybe I should scratch that title above to say "EOTD" instead...I very rarely take a full facial shot...*furrows brow*

So last night fellow blogger Aquaheart told me about her new contest which is basically to submit a make up look using the colour Aqua. If I had more time I could have gone to town with this one but alas...there is never enough hours in the day!

So a slightly rushed job but here is my entry (just for fun tbh):




Products used:

B Never To Busy To Be Beautiful cream eyeshadow in "Brazened" all over top lid
Clarins Single Eye Colour Long Lasting in "Midnight Blue" in crease (this colour is AMAZING...will add proper review v soon).
A few blue colours from the 88 Palette.
B Never To Busy To Be Beautiful cream eyeshadow in "Bluemer" to line lower lash line
Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in "Perversion" to line top lid.
Mac Reflects Glitter in "reflects teal" on top lid to give sparkle. Unfortunately not showing up very well in photo!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! thank you so much for entering!

    and good luck ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.