Search This Blog

Monday, 1 November 2010

HALLOWEEN PHOTOS....WHAT DID YOU GO AS?

This year I went as Marie Antoinette in her underwear, bitten by a vampire. As you do!



My wardrobe is a bit "different" and these were things I already had lying around! Note the real Victorian blouse. Bloomers were bought in Japan. Tights have tiny bows on and are from Primark. Shoes were from Primark last year and I glue gunned some lace on them to make them more chic.

I whiten my face with Ben Nye and have false Ardell lashes on :)

What did you go as?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this costume, you look fabulous and tres chic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! I didn't go as anything, I had a family birthday party to go to so I just dressed vaguely goth. I'm already getting ideas for next year though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so different to what you usually see on Halloween.. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I absolutely adore this! You look amazing! So creative :).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique and creative <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.