Search This Blog

Friday, 12 November 2010

NOTD: JAPANESE NAIL GRADATION LIQUID = SILVER TIPS!

Quick post tonight to show you my latest go at Japanese nail gradation! 
I really like this look as it's simple yet effective. Also nice to not have to worry too much about messing up my manicure or if it does chip it's not so obvious as colour polish :)

The products I used are as follows:
Japanese nail gradation liquid
LA Color "Metallic Silver
China Glaze "Nova"

I will do a post on how to use the Japanese Gradation Liquid soon so keep your eyes posted for it...plus I also have one for a forthcoming giveaway so if you're interested don't forget to subscribe to find out when!

Big shame I couldn't capture the holographic glitter properly :(

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god.. My nails are SO similar to yours right now! I was planning on doing a blog post on them next week after being inspired by a pic I saw on Tumblr haha! Love them ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so simple but so so pretty! Really interested to see your post on the Japanese gradation liquid :) will keep my eyes peeled! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i love how u did ur nails cnt wait for ur how to blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    I'd love to get my hands on some of that gradation liquid. I think I would even grow my typically short nails out to use it. I don't think shorter nails would do these types of designs justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came accross your blog on spektra, I'm so glad I did I love it! Very jealous of this mani, something I would definatly wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, so pretty. Look forward to hearing more about the magical liquid

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.