If you've been reading my blog you will know that last year I used the Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate. I still love this stuff. Not only does it smell incredible, it also helps keep my skin soft and supple.
I use this just before I go to sleep and find that it helps nourish my skin and protect it against the super hot central heat we've got going on the flat!
I was recently sent the Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser to help my skin through the cold months. I've never used this before and at first I will admit I found it to be a bit too rich for my skin. However, now that the weather has got colder, and the central heating around me has got super warm, I'm finding this cream to be ideal.
I thought this would smell like the Superskin Concentrate but it is very delicate, not really a scent as such...more a veggy scent and I swear you can smell the omeda 3 in it! It's also packed with vitamin e which are rich in antioxidants, and contains lots of moisturising ingredients to keep my skin super soft.
My only gripe is that it doesn't have spf, UVA/UVB protection which is something I always look for in the creams I buy. That being said though it's just great for dry skin and winter months. My skin usually has a bout of flakiness and I've not experienced it this year..yay!
Am also a big fan of scrubs during this time of the year to just help slough away any dry skin you might have and to make your skin more radiant.I'm currently using Dr Organic's Rose Otto Scrub which is the BEST face scrub I have used in a long time.
I cannot stand those barely there scrubs and this one has just the right amount of grit to really make me feel like it's doing it's job. It's also deep cleansing which is a bonus as I find a lot of scrubs to say "use on cleansed skin"...this kills two birds with one stone! Bonus!
This is what I am using at the moment. If I can recommend anything I would say to get a face oil which can be used under your usual moisturiser to help nourish the skin against the cold. It really makes such a huge difference.
*products sent to me for review consideration. No links are affiliates. All opinions are my own and these are products I really truly believe in.





I'm a fan of Dr.Hauschka's rose cream during the winter months. But actually you're right, the main thing damaging the skin is not so much the cold outside but the dry and stale air we are subjected to while indoors.
ReplyDelete@Liisk - I use to use Dr Hauschka rose cream a lot a few years ago. It smells incredible!
ReplyDeleteMy hair also suffers in this weather so I'll be writing another post on hair care wonders :)
I totally agree - scrubs need grit or they won't do the job!
ReplyDelete