Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 November 2010

NOTD: DITA VON TEESE RED - ESSIE FISHNET STOCKINGS

It's no secret that I adore Dita Von Teese so when she tweeted what her favourite nail polishes were I went out and bought them *nods*

Tonight's NOTD is Essie's "fishnet stockings". The name alone is perfect for Ms Teese and the colour is just fab! The formula for this shade is great. Applies with ease and you get decent coverage with 2 coats:

 

5 comments:

  1. That is such a great colour red! I have been trying to find one that shade for a little while, i will have to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like THE perfect red.. not so red it looks tacky and like your nails bled or too cranberry it passes off as a purpley rasberry. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shade is so nice! I too love miss dita von teese, she is such an icon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you're interested in having another fishnet stockings, the color works terrible with my skin tone :( I only used it once and I would send it to you for free. I don't know what else to do with it! if you're interested just email me: skoglund1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.