I've always been fascinated by Paul & Joe makeup, their pretty packaging being incredibly appealing to my super girly side.
The event kicked off with an introduction to the brand by Paul & Joe's Global makeup artist Craig-Ryan French who's portfolio includes fashion makeup to horror flicks such as Saw 3D!
He explained the Paul & Joe philosophy which is: Beauty = Balance
where symmetry is key to creating a flawless look, and showed us many tips, from tight lining and eyebrow grooming to creating balance in the lips.
We were also shown the new limited edition Holiday Sparkles Collection which has the most adorable vintage inspired graphics.
The Eye & Lip Colour set is such a pretty gift for Xmas with "Sheet Music Shadows", super thin sheet music embossed with buttery, and wonderfully pigmented eyeshadows. Each sheet lasts approximately 30 applications which was a pleasant surprise!
The gift set also includes a pretty rose shaped lip rouge (too cute to use!) and a lovely vintage style make up bag all for £30.
I received the press powder duo compact as a gift which features a mixture of matte and pearl textures, see images below:
So cute and definitely a compact made for display! I love the fact that it is also refillable (ltd edition compact case is £8, whilst the powder refill is £14). The product itself is a translucent lustre, so quite a subtle one.
Lastly, the nail polish (£9 each) is also super girly. I've yet to try the formula out though:
It was lovely to meet some fantastic bloggers at the intimate event.
The Holiday Sparkles collection is available to buy now from www.asos.com
The Holiday Sparkles collection is available to buy now from www.asos.com
Look out for my reviews of more Paul & Joe make up coming soon!




I was invited to this but unfortunately couldn't make it, the new collection looks amazing!!!!!!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteHey, you have shown really nice collections. I like all these products very much. This is really a nice link. Thanks.
ReplyDelete@Karleigh - aw big shame didn't get to meet you! Hopefully next time :)
ReplyDelete