Search This Blog

Thursday, 18 November 2010

JAPANESE NAIL ART INSPIRATION!

On my recent trip to Tokyo I picked up a few nail magazines. 
These are FASCINATING to me. Whilst it would be fab if I could read each page, the pictures alone keep me in absolute awe.

Here are a few nail designs I found in "Nail Venus" which I really like. If you're in London you can buy Nail Venus from the Japan Centre off Picadilly Circus but it costs about £10...!











6 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. I want to get my hands on Nail Venus!! - But £10? :| Will get Google'ing instead xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good! I have been so obsessed with Japan recently, but its so expensive to go for a holiday and I think two weeks just wouldn't be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shortiee31 yeah Japanese magazines cost a fortune over here. It's only around £3 in Tokyo!

    I'll be posting more soon so keep a look out for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kelsey - I recently went with my bf and it was so expensive compared to when I went 2 years ago. I can't get enough of their fashion over there but it was so damn expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many pretty designs! The asian market seems to do all things cute and pretty so well x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.