Search This Blog

Saturday, 20 November 2010

BRANDS THAT SPAM

Slightly peeved off today.

I touched on this subject a while ago...brands that spam.

I just don't get it. It achieves nothing more than pissing off the blogger you're spamming and it reduces your product to nothing more than a pack of seemingly transparent lies.



If your product really worked then would you really feel the need to spam so much? I don't think so.


Another thing that grates me is why is it ALWAYS eyelash growth serum companies? 


GGGGGGRRRRRR

Who else is having this problem? Lets name and shame them!

2 comments:

  1. I got the same problem with SigmaMakeup, the company that makes the brushes that are comparable to MAC. I subscribed to them last week, went to bed and woke up with 53 messages of them retweeting people who say how good their product is. I shrugged it off because it was a friday and you know twitter and fridays. I went to sleep the next night to have another 42 messages of sigma's tweets. Ended up unsubscribing.

    The other company that I ended up unsubscribing from was Models Own. The week I subscribed to them, they probably had too much time on their hands nad ended up posting every 10 minutes about magazines, fashion and celebrities, nothing about their own products. After a week, I couldn't stand it anymore and turned off the tweets from them.

    I also hate MAC and their FF's, feature fridays are fun.. but not when theres 16 tweets with 1 name to feature and then saying "last one, last one" but end up posting 2-3 more. That's the only problem I have with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to follow Models Own too but like Ngelic I wouldn't be able to stand the tweets about everything else not related to MO!
    Thankfully I haven't had any spams via email though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.