To start them off I thought I'd post about some lovely Lush products which I think would make ideal stocking fillers!
The tinted lip balms (£4.95) are fab for adding a hint of colour to lips and are available in "Snow Fairy", a girly pink with a super sweet scent, and "It started with a kiss" which is surprisingly pigmented and gives a great rosy red tint to the lips. Fantastic for the day time before you don the red lippy!
Snow fairy:
It started with a kiss:

I also love the lemon sherbet lip scrub!It's got real sherbet in! Tastes so good and does a great job at removing flaky dry skin from lips.
Lip Dip (£4.50):
Hope this helps with the Xmas lists!Click here for more Lush lip products (not an affiliate link)
(Snow Fairy and Lip Dip PR samples sent for review consideration. All opinions my own and my own only. Loved them so much that I bought "It started with a Kiss" with my own money :) )







Mmmm Lip Dip sounds truly yummy! I have Sweet Lips which smells oh so chocolatey!
ReplyDelete