Search This Blog

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

DRY SHAMPOO TO THE RESCUE! BATISTE REVIEW

I'm not very good with my hair...I don't own copious amounts of hair products and I don't own a hair dryer.

BUT...there is one product I am never without. 

I stash one in my desk drawer at work, in my bag, one in the bathroom and one in my bedroom.

I love batiste dry shampoo!

There are just some days when I just need this. It's great for days when I've slept in and there is no time to fit in a shampoo and condition into my morning shower. 

It's also great for refreshing your hair if you've been cooking or surrounded by smelly smokers :P

I think everyones pretty much familiar with how Batiste works but all you have to do is spray the product on the roots of your hair. Leave for a few minutes and just shake and brush out. Ta da! Good bye greasy roots and no water necessary :)

I've been using this product since my college years and it's great to see that they are adding to the line bringing out new scents and shimmers with my favourites being the tropical and boho ones. The travel sized ones below are £1.49 each and are perfect for your handbag.
I'd LOVE to see a citrus scented one though...!

Visit the Batiste website here: www.batistehair.co.uk

What are your must-have hair products? Leave a comment and let me know!

*products in photo were sent to me for review :) All opinions are my own and I don't do paid reviews. I love this product and have been using it for years with much love!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I adore Batiste! I've been using it for well over 10 years now! I love it :).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooiv never seen the boho one about but i certainly can't live without this either x

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried the brunette one? i like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. batiste rules,couldnt live without it!! diva is my fave xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments everyone! Nice to see some new faces :)
    Patricia nope not tried it yet...what do you like about it? Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.