Search This Blog

Friday, 19 November 2010

ILLAMASQUA NAIL QUILLS...NAIL ART FOR THE FIERCE!

The minute I saw these nail quills from Illamasqua I immediately thought of this scene from Interview with a Vampire:
Check out Tom Cruise’s vein piercing ring! Love this film to bits.

Matte black with silver tips, Illamasqua’s nail quills aren’t quite so brutal but are in fact really rather beautiful. 
Designed to attach to your thumbs, you get two hand crafted nails created by Mike Pocock, who has worked with prestigious fashion titles such as Italian Vogue, British Vogue, W, Harpers Bazaar and Dazed and Confused. The set also includes nail tabs and glue complete with a smart box to keep them in.
The nail quills are limited edition and cost £35 for a set, available exclusively from illamasqua.com and the the Flagship Store at 20 Beak Street, London from the end of November 2010

1 comment:

  1. EXACTLY what i thought...love that film! Great blog,

    Check out my giveaway for some party must haves! : D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.