Search This Blog

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

PRODUCTS I'M USING RIGHT NOW!

Hi everyone!

Thought I would write a quick round up of the products I am currently using right now. My skin is adjusting to the cold weather we are having so there is a lot of skin care in the mix!


1) Illamasqua Precision eyeliner in Abyss
I recently ran out of my Urban Decay Perversion liquid eyeliner and decided to try something new. I swatched Abyss at the Art of Darkness event and immediately fell in love. So I went out and bought it :)


2) Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser and Superskin Concentrate
These are my Winter saviours! Really helping my skin combat the cold weather and keeping it nicely moisturised.

3) Dr Organic Rose Otto Face Scrub
Dr Organic recently launched three new collections to their skincare line and this is the best face scrub I've used in AGES. Really makes my skin super soft and it deep cleanses too.


4)Fadeout protecting day cream
The clinique even better serum didn't do anything for me so I am now testing out the reformulated Fadeout cream. I am 2 weeks in so give me about 2 more and I'll get a review up for you!


5) Decleor Harmonie Calm Relaxing Milky Eye Cream
Am not very good with eye creams but I really love Decleor products. This one seems to be agreeing with my skin so will keep you posted.

6) Connock London Hydrating Body Lotion
A lovely and delicately scented body lotion that sinks in wonderfully without any greasy residue.


Those are the new products I'm currently using. What are yours?

p.s none of the links are affiliates or ads. Just added them so you can find out more about the products :)

4 comments:

  1. Some great sounding products there! I'm always having to adjust my skincare to the seasons too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I was wondering if you could do a guide for combination skin; I need mosturizer in the Winter, but I have acne as well :/
    Hope you know a few tricks - thanks from DK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anon - sure thing! I have combination skin so will be posting my Winter routine very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :)
    Have a great Sunday!
    xoxo Louise, DK

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.