Search This Blog

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

NOTD: LEIGHTON DENNY GRAYLICIOUS NAIL POLISH

Leighton Denny, British nail guru, has some super tempting shades in his A/W 2010 Opulence Collection!

I was kindly sent "Graylicious" for this review and it's a welcomed change to the taupes that seem to be saturating the market at present. It's a true grey creme with blue/green undertones.

This is the first time I have tried any of his polishes and the formula was lovely and opaque with application streak free and two coats enough for decent coverage.
Inspired by the catwalk trends, the Opulence collection is limited edition and available in 6 different shades with the season's hot three being from left to right: Embellish me, Graylicious and Prim & Proper.
Leighton Denny polishes retail for £11 and are available from Boots, John Lewis and the official website www.leightondenny.com

Please Note: Product send to me for review consideration. All opinions are my own and no money was given for this post.

4 comments:

  1. prim and proper looks like a lovely shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Leighton Denny, he doesn't get enough love in the blogging world in my opinion. Love the look of this collection, what a fantastic grey this is.x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.