Search This Blog

Thursday, 11 November 2010

MARCEL WANDERS FOR MAC 2010 - online exclusive

Dutch architect and interior designer, Marcel Wanders, has collaborated with Mac to bring this super futuristic and fantastically modern collection.


Like all Mac special holiday collaborations the products are limited edition and the packaging super sleek and sexy.

Prices below:

MAC & MARCEL WANDERS LIPSTICK
£17.50

MAC & MARCEL WANDERS LIP GLOSS
£16.50
MAC & MARCEL WANDERS SHEER MYSTERY POWDER
£39.00

FALSE LASHES
£17.00

AIR OF STYLE SCENT CONCENTRATE
Air of Style Air of Style scent in a solid perfume formula
£22.00



MAC & MARCEL WANDERS BRUSH
£45.00


MAC & MARCEL WANDERS BRUSH CLUTCH
£60.00



The collection is available from December exclusively online at www.maccosmetics.co.uk


What do you think of this range? Will you be purchasing?

6 comments:

  1. definitely cute packaging
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What gorgeous packaging! MAC isn't my regular price range to say the least, so I'd have to see some great swatches before I even considered buying anything though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is beautiful and intriguing to say the least, but £40 for a powder is a big extreme for me. I normally go for Mac lipsticks when I've Debenhams card points and find £12 for a lipstick to be too much, never mind £17!

    A girl's gotta draw the line somewhere.

    What about you? Any must-have purchases?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So will this not be available in store?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Andrea - thanks for the comment :) It's an online exclusive :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I hate it when they do that! I like to see them inperson. Thanks for your help! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.