So it's been a whole month since I started trialing the No!No!hair removal device and I've upped my usage to 3 times a week which has helped a lot in terms to hair growth and length!
Sarah from I Heart Cosmetics has just started trialing the 8800 too and I am super envious of her results so far. Shes only had to use hers once a week due to the fact that she has had such little hair growth. No fair! Am going to have to ask her what her tips are with the hopes that they will help me :) You can read her latest update here.
Now for the grim part...the photo update!
I still find myself using the No!No! over the same spot for a few times in order to get as close enough to the hair as possible but I've definitely improved my handling of the device :)
Another thing worth noting about this No!No!8800 is that it has an incredibly long battery life. It's been 4 weeks and it still has 2 our of the 3 bars of battery life left. Very impressed.
Check back next week for another update!
Search This Blog
Monday, 31 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Awesome review.
ReplyDeleteBut how much is that NO! NO! device?
Good review :)
ReplyDeleteWhats the price??
izzy xx
<3
http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/