
So every week during my lunch break I drag my long suffering work collegue to Boots to check if a) they have Revlon's Cherries In The Snow...and b) to see if they have Incoco Nail appliques.
WELL! BIG surprise for me as today I found them! YATTA!
If it wasn't for my beady obsessive eye I don't think I would have spotted them tucked out of sight at the bottom of the nail display..not even hanging on a rack, but at the very bottom in a tray on their sides.
They only had three colour choices which are as follows:
Sinderella (a devilishly red metallic colour, not too far from OPI's Rudolph colour or the I'm Not Really a Waitress one.
Casablanca (a deep matte plum)
First Love (this is a French Manicure one...keeping this till I get better at applying them!)
They cost £5.86 for a pack and it's basically one pack per manicure.
First impressions...the colour is very different when you get them out of the pack. I spent ages pondering which colour to go for first and finally opted for "Sinderella". The colour is a rich metallic red...gorgeous!
See *points below*
APPLICATION
Followed the instructions and it pretty much is a doddle. All was going well until I came across a nail applique that refused to uncrease. In fact, I think it was too dry. This might have had something to do with me accidentally leaving them on my laptop for a while...(you have to keep them AWAY from heat!)
SO yes...after a bit of jiggling around and sticking thumb size appliques on index fingers etc I successfully managed to get all 10 nails covered and looking FAB!
VERDICT
I LOVE them!
It's SO easy to apply and my nails look fantastic! None of that streakyness or chipped/cracked look and NO MESS!
The result looks just like nail polish...(that's because it IS doh) but you get what I mean no? I thought they might look a bit fake but I am plesantly surprised!
Now the REAl test is to see if they actually can last 2 weeks without chips...say it's SO. I'll be posting an update weekly so you can see.
For more info click here


Sorry if I'm being dumb, but what are these?? Stick on nails? xx
ReplyDeleteIt's basically nail polish but as a sticky strip that you stick on like a sticker but the result is ultimately nail polish! So your emove it with nail polish remover etc.
ReplyDeleteThey are quite simply AMAZING.
Check out the website for more info:
www.incoco.com
I don't think all Boots have them but if you're near Westfield you can get them there :)
Hope this helps!
Ooo wow they sound fab! Is the staying power good?? xx
ReplyDeleteI on'y just put them on 2 days ago and so far zero chips. I've read that they are suppose to last 2 weeks (which was the main reason for buying them!) but will keep you posted!
ReplyDelete