
Here in good old England, well good old Londinium to be precise...the Easter bank holiday is to put it bluntly...I pretty damn horrid WASH OUT!
Nothing changes there then!
Ho Hum so Friday was my first day off and I trudged around with frilly umbrella in hand to hunt down some hair dye...(roots are showing 2 inches thick...YIKES!)
I've been trying to find this dye for the last few days and it's been grating me a bit but managed to track it down in some small health food store which surprisingly had pretty much ALL the shades from this brand.
So yes...YATTA! I shall dye it tomorrow morning in "Fire Red". Oh yes...nothing but red for me.
Dye is of course the wonderful "Naturtint". I know I wrote a blog about this a LONGGG way back but it's such good hair dye! If you use home dye kits then I strongly recommend you check this brand out...esp if you have LONG hair. It's not as harsh has dyes in Boots, yes it has peroxide in it, but it doesn't leave your hair super dry afterwards.
Please...try it! www.naturesdream.co.uk
Hmm what else did she get? Hmmm?
Well I got the Mac 204 brush for my lashes.
I"ved decided to start the hunt for the uber uber of mascaras again but not entirely sure where to begin...*ponders*
What else did I do that's make up related today? *scratches head*
Ermmm...I cleaned all my brushes! *nods*
If anyone is curious I just use the Mac Brush cleaner. One bottle lasts forever and if you, like me, wear a lot of bright colours, it's always good to clean your brushes frequently.
I've also been getting quite a few comments on my lashes lately. Will have to post an update next week me thinks.
In the meantime have a wonderful Easter everyone...eat plenty of chocolate eggs!
New blog will probably go up on Monday so check back then!


which small health food store? x
ReplyDelete