Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

AND SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T LIKE LIPGLOSSES....


For someone who says they don't really like lip gloss...I guess the above photo could say otherwise! That's just one drawer of the stuff...I know for sure that there are many glosses lurking in bags and hiding all over the place and I've thrown a ton of them out too.

I've been pondering my love/hate with lipgloss...maybe it's because Ive got such long hair that I get the inevitable hair-sticks-to-lips problem...but then I also am not so keen on that sticky feeling!

I guess if I had to choose some favourites it would have to be as follows:

1)DuWop Lip Venom in "Latana". I love how these tingle and I love the taste!

2) Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Crystal in "Violet Light". I like these glosses because they aren't sticky and they have a lovely odd sheen to them.

3) Any of the Mac Dazzle Glasses - horray these babies are coming back!

4) Nars Lip Laquer in "Eros". These are super super sticky and thick but they actually stay put and don't smear themselves all over the place. Nice!

5) Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful lipgloss in "bobo". Fabtastic Fuschia shade but wretched case opened and tipped most of it in my bag!De-potted it into my Anna Siu rose ring. Not sticky either!

And that's about it really! I don't think I can choose any more to be honest. I just simply don't wear them enough to give a decent top 10 but hope this entry was semi helpful???!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same with lip balms. I'm not a balm addict (you know those people are out there!) but I know I have like 15,000 in random bags, car, drawers, etc and I seem to always be buying more for absolutely no reason.
    Oh but I have this nasty hate for Chapstick brand. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I should dig up as many lip balms as I can and blog about that...*ponders* I must have a TON!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.